Telkom SA SOC / telkom landline and adsl faulty
I logged a call on Thursday 2 March. Both my ADSL and Landline is faulty.
Only reply I get is "sorry for the inconvenience" and that a technician has been assigned.
Today is the 13th of March and despite several tweets, phone calls and sms I have not heard back from ONE single person.
I work from home and needless to say, I am toast as my cellphone reception in the area is very bad.
I think if you look at my calls log over the past year, you will find that my line is more down than working. I have ordered fiber in my area (definitely not Telkom) and will cancel all my services as soon as my fiber is installed.
I cannot begin to describe the amount of frustration at the moment. This happens every month!
[protected] landline number and the Reference number is: 1226CRK020317
But hey, this will probably also be ignored!
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018