Telkom SA SOC / refusal to act on instruction to cancel a service
Since the 18th of June I have been asking Telkom to act on the form I cancelled to close my account. Why have a form if you aren't able to complete the action on it?
Stop debitting my account - the money is not due to you as you are not providing a service. In the real world this would be deemed as fraud!
I have received three different call log numbers and yet not one of them has been acted on. I have previously reported this same incident on this site and there has still not been any reaction, except another debit on my account.
Is there anyone working at Telkom that has a conscience?
I have contact their CEO separately and even he didn't respond. Really Telkom, is this the best service that you can provide?
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018