Telkom SA SOC / refund not received and call closed

My contract was cancelled on 21 Dec 2015 & Telkom continued to debit my account. 1st query was made on 30/8/2016 @ 14h23 and Zama confirmed that old contract was cancelled. Ref [protected], call made 26 Oct '17 @ 09h11 Charlene, confirmed that the billing dept needs to refer the matter to the cancellations dept, with a TAT of 7-14 working days. Contract numbers in question [protected] & [protected]. On the 30 Oct '17 @ 12h01 Bianca, in the accounts dept confirmed that she needs to refer the matter back to the billing dept & their TAT is 2-72 hrs. needs to refer the matter the the accounts dept. My contract has been cancelled but the debit order is still going through my account. The matter will take 7-14 working days. 09 Nov '17 @ 11h55, Cleo confirmed that Telkom will refund my account with a total of R1, 764-00 within 5-10 working days. On the 10 Nov '17 my case was closed, notification by sms, with no credit to my account. 23 Nov '17 @ 12h30 Dimakatso confirmed that she would get her manager, Masilo to return my call the same day and has failed to do so. 27 Nov '17 @ 16h18 called Mdudusi & requested to speak with his manager. He kept me holding on the line for 39:16, waiting for his manager, disconnected the line just before knock off time @ about 16h58. No attempt whatsoever was made to reconnect the call or message me. Today after trying to now escalate the matter to the Regional Customer Care line [protected], this number is incorrect. Now as is becoming apparent, this matter is becoming a full time job with absolute no response or care from Telkom. I'm beginning to wonder is the time, trouble & effort worth the R1, 764? What does one need to do to get a response? What has happened to my money if the case was closed? Who's account was credited? Do I get compensated for the inconvenience of being out of pocket for 2 years? Do I get some form of gesture of goodwill for practising some form of patience, I mean seriously, how patient, does one have to be to wait 2 years for a query to be resolved? It's sad how people in a "Service Industry" don't know the 1st thing about service...I'll now sit back & wait, who knows, maybe Christmas might come early. Nothing wrong in wishful thinking. To think that I moved from Vodacom to Telkom, no better.

Df