Telkom SA SOC — received adsl line instead of optical fibre from telkom and given no advice.
Is this how Telkom operates: Charles was the technician and came to my house. He did the connections however when asked how to set up further he refused to.assist further and.suggested " get in touch with the tv people" after he left I cudnt operate my tv, my.dvd player...preventing me from having to watch dvd movies. He installed the adsl line but didnt help with regards to my smart tv password which was not even accepted which meant I had to reset the password and that also didnt work. [protected]@4. Contact on the 10210 number - no help either. Absolutely poor service. No product knowledge to me the customer. He just installed and.left me.with no further assistance. This levs.me.with no choice.but to repudiate any contractual agreement with telkom since.I am now.paying.for an adsl line instead.of a fibre connection.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018