Telkom SA SOC — poor call centre service
On the 24th of April 2017 my Samsung galaxy s7 went in for repairs at samsung in riverhorse valley durban. samsung stated that they could only start with repairs once they recieved a proof of purchase or proof of contract from telkom. i phoned telkom customer care services on the 25th and they did not know what to send me and instead sent a statement of account. samsung said they could accept that and needed a document that included the IMEI no of the phone.
My phone contract was taken out through telkom mobile online and was ordered in black. they did not have stock of black and instead sent me a gold s7, however they did not change this on my statement and it still states that my phone is black which is another issue im having with samsung because my phone does not correspond with the statement.
Ive been dealing with customer care for almost 3 weeks and no one has been able to assist me. ive been in the phone for 2-3 hours at a time put on hold hoping to speak to a supervisor or manager who might be able to assist but unfortunately no one took my call.
Account No: [protected]
Contact No: [protected]
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018