Telkom SA SOCpoor call centre service

On the 24th of April 2017 my Samsung galaxy s7 went in for repairs at samsung in riverhorse valley durban. samsung stated that they could only start with repairs once they recieved a proof of purchase or proof of contract from telkom. i phoned telkom customer care services on the 25th and they did not know what to send me and instead sent a statement of account. samsung said they could accept that and needed a document that included the IMEI no of the phone.
My phone contract was taken out through telkom mobile online and was ordered in black. they did not have stock of black and instead sent me a gold s7, however they did not change this on my statement and it still states that my phone is black which is another issue im having with samsung because my phone does not correspond with the statement.
Ive been dealing with customer care for almost 3 weeks and no one has been able to assist me. ive been in the phone for 2-3 hours at a time put on hold hoping to speak to a supervisor or manager who might be able to assist but unfortunately no one took my call.

Namasivayan Govender