Telkom SA SOC / not responding to fault reporting
My landline is not working for over a week from 17 February 2018 until today 26 February 2018 .
The Telkom SA consultant told me everyday when I phone everyday that the problem was still not escalating to a technician and the complaint has not been given attention .
The number I have been dialing to file for faults is 10210
The reference number of the fault reporting is 54ATK170218 and the escalation number is 1081351
Updated by vaantjie, Feb 26, 2018
My landline is till not working after a weeks time and everyday fault reporting
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018