Telkom SA SOC / no service since november 2016
My Telkom landline went dead at the beginning of November 2016. The fault was logged. Two weeks later I called to check the status of the fault and was told that they are still busy on the fault. I called again in December 2016 and was told the same thing and that my fault will be escalated. That a technician will contact me. YES DEFINITELY a BILL was sent. It was paid. At the end of December 2016 a technician called to ask if he can come to my property to fix the problem...I was unavailable so made an appointment for 04 January 2017...guess what!!! The technician never came. I called Telkom again 09 January 2017 and was told that a technician will call me...Im still waiting...
Escalation No: 928898
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018