Telkom SA SOC — landline telephone +adsl
To whom it may concern,
I received the below email from Telkom and I contacted Telkom a lot during this week. The answer I get is that they cant help me and I must forward the email to them. The problem is that I have a Telkom contract that expires in 8 months and all the services as per their email is included in the contract details.
Land line number [protected]
Dear Valued Customer,
In the recent past, you've migrated from a SmartHome or Do bundle to an alternative service offering. We've noticed that you still have an active internet account that was part of the SmartHome or Do Bundle, which you are not being billed for.
We will resume billing you for this service effective 1 July 2018. The charges, based on the internet account you are making use of, will reflect on your next bill.
Should you not be interested in continuing with the account, you can contact 10210 and request the service be cancelled.
We value your continued support.
The Telkom team
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018