Telkom SA SOC / internet (data)
On the 5th September I logged a compliant at Telkom asking why their internet is so slow and keeps going down. Fault number 79CWK050917. After speaking to them again on the 6th September - they send me a sms to say "your fault is in hand with our technical repair division".
On the 7th September they send me an sms saying the fault is restored.
I was away from the 7th and returned on the 10th September, so of course couldn't check if this is correct.
On the 11th September I phoned them to say it is not restored and they suddenly opened a new fault 47CWK110917. Since the 11th I've had about 30 minutes of good connection, but I have to keep going to my other data provider and use this in order to do work. I work from home and therefore this is a huge inconvenience. My account number is: [protected]. I'm really looking for a repair and refund for these days that I've been without connection from a service provider.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018