Telkom SA SOC — contract debit
I just bought a Telkom contract sim card with Mundo and i i was advised that it will cost me R99 each and when i buy two sim card then it will be R129 but now i was suprised that for the first two months an amount of more than R200 was debited by Telkom and i raised this issue with Mundo and they promised to fix this but suddendly one of their agent (Melisa) called me and advised that the issue is with Telkom and i should contact you. It is funny because Telkom did not sell me this contract why when there is an issue i should be the one contacting Telkom so what i did i have stopped all the debits and reversed all the money debited in my account untl this matter is resolved .
ID No: [protected]
Name : Pontias Bodibe
Telkom Ref: [protected]
Mundo Ref: 1709
Hope you resolve this matter urgently so that we can continue with our contract.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018