Telkom SA SOC — contract cancelled and still being billed
I tried cancelling my contract [protected] since the 1.10.2016, I was told that i need to go onto a Telkom store to do this.
On the 1.11.2016 i went into the Telkom store at N1 city, cancelled the contract, and had to take a complete new contract out, as they could upgrade the number [protected] as it is a mixed number what that means i dont know.
I called in last month and was promised it will be sorted out, backdated and i will be refunded, and received a email with another cancellation letter which i completed and sent off immediately to '[protected]@telkom.co.za'
Updated by Priscilla Wiborg, Jan 15, 2017
Very frustrated as i am tired of calling in trying to cancel this contract, Telkom needs to refund me for three months, my debit order has been cancelled.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018