Telkom SA SOCcancellation

On the 30th August I submitted a cancellation form and received confirmation back to say it had been received. Due to the poor internet speed I had to change providers so asked for the Internet and ADSL line to be replaced with a normal telephone line.
My account arrived in September and I was still being charged for ADSL internet I telephoned and was told not to worry the account would have been issued before the 30 days notice which sounded reasonable. Octobers account arrived and I was still being charged again I telephone this time I was told that the line had not been changed and the guy could not find record of cancellation but not to worry he would do it then. November arrives and still I am being charged for internet ADSL again I telephone and I was then asked to resend the cancellation form, the confirmation email which I did to [protected]@telkom.co.za who assured me she would sort the matter and I would get a credit on my next account.
December account arrives no credit and still being charged for the full package.
I put this all on Facebook Telkom's page as telephone calls got no where
This was November 11th and I was asked for line number ID etc which I provided and this was acknowledged
They said they were aware of the problem and the accounts team would be in contact with feedback.
Since then I have messaged numerous times the same or similar replies we are aware of the problem, sorry for the delay, sorry for the inconvenience, our team will look at it...on the 29th December I requested the complaints contact details and the reply was sorry for the delay we will let you have...still waiting January 9th
Landline number [protected]
Account number [protected]
The nearest Telkom office is nearly 100km away as they closed the other branch

How do I get my refund they owe me?

Jo