Telkom SA SOC / [protected] - 5 naidoo lane, fairbreeze, tongaat - customer complaint

Sent: 02 June 2018 10:44 AM
To: Zinhle Ngema (ZA)
Cc: [protected]@telkom.co.za; [protected]@telkom.co.za
Subject: [protected] - 5 Naidoo Lane, Fairbreeze, Tongaat - Customer Complaint

Dear Telkom,

I am very upset with Telkom...This is my 6th email to telkom about my ADSL line problem and still no feedback??
What's the problem with Telkom that that are not able to come and fix my ADSL line and do the job that they get paid for??? I have been paying from December 2017 but not received a service, this is exhortion.

I am going to lay a complaint against telkom today at the national consumer commission, ombudsman, SA brands and wherever else I can lay a complaint because I am fed up with you at telkom not being able to come and fix my ADSL line problem.

Every day they tell me a technician is going to come and fix their faulty ADSL lines and problems, Did the technician get lost or what????
then they tell me the line is stolen and it is coming from oversees. This was 4 months. Then they tell me Telkom don't have the replacement package and they have subcontracted the work to Ashok,
I have been waiting for Ashok and Usha from April, they don't have the common courtesy to even send a mail giving me an update. Telkom also does not want to give their contact numbers, so how do I follow up?

I came to the store on the 19th May 2018, this was the 6th time I came to complain about my ADSL & Phone Line not working from December 2017,

I was promised that the problem will be sorted out by Tuesday 22nd May 2018, you confirmed this with the Store Manager,
however I am not surprised because I have been chasing Telkom from December without success.

I trust Telkom will contact me or send me an email update.

Kind Regards,

Shashi Samayiyi | PatCon Building & Civil Contractors | Commercial Manager
271 Paisley Road | Jacobs | Durban | Office: +[protected] | Fax: +[protected] | Cell: [protected] Website: www.patcon.co.za

This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in error.
NO BINDING CONTRACT WILL RESULT FROM THIS E-MAIL UNTIL SUCH TIME AS A WRITTEN DOCUMENT IS SIGNED ON BEHALF OF PATCON.
PatCon cannot accept any responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this message as it has been transmitted over public networks

Sent: 28 April 2018 10:22 PM
To: Zinhle Ngema (ZA)
Cc: [protected]@telkom.co.za; [protected]@telkom.co.za
Subject: Re: [protected] - 5 Naidoo Lane, Fairbreeze, Tongaat - Customer Complaint

Zinhle,

See attached received from outlook. The recipients mail box is full.

Please advise

From: Shashi Samayiyi
Date: 2018/04/28 22:19 (GMT+02:00)
To: "Zinhle Ngema (ZA)"
Cc: [protected]@telkom.co.za, [protected]@telkom.co.za

Hi Zinhle,

Please can you escalate this matter. The below mail came back say that Usha email box is full and cannot receive any more email. I am not pissed of with you guys.

Please can contact your manage and get competent people to attend to our problem. If i come back to the store. Im going to lose my head!!!

From,

Shashi Samayiyi

From: Shashi Samayiyi
Date: 2018/04/28 22:11 (GMT+02:00)
To: "Zinhle Ngema (ZA)"
Cc: [protected]@telkom.co.za, [protected]@telkom.co.za

Hi Usha,

Trust you are well.

With reference to the below complaint,

Please give this job your urgent attention. Considering we have been without Internet & a Phone Line for the past 5 months.

We have really been given the run around and inconvenienced over the few months.

First Telkom said the cable was stolen and its coming from oversees? What a load of bull! This was about 4 months ago. I called again about 2 months ago only to find out the cable will not be re-instated.

I then called the Technical department who said i must go to Telkom in Ballito they will be able to help. I went to Ballito about a month ago and was given Ashoks email. I sent Ashoks several emails. I am really disapointed and frustrated that Ashok has not even bothered to respond and assist us.

In addition Ashok has not responded to date. I have all the records and will use them in the court of law as my intention is to sue telkom for exortion. They have been debited my accout for the past 5 months yet i am not receiving a service from them.

Nonetheless i went back to the store today to cancel the service. The store advised me that the problem will be sorted out by latest next week Thursday. I sincerely hope telkom will keep this word. They have been such a disapointment in the past.

I am also a very unhappy Customer and will go onto social media to lay a complaint and highlight the back up service i have received was pathetic to say the least.

Please treat as urgent.!!!

Kind Regards

Shashi Samayiyi

-------- Original message --------
From: "Zinhle Ngema (ZA)"
Date: 2018/04/28 16:30 (GMT+02:00)
To: Shashi Samayiyi
Subject: FW: [protected]

From: Zinhle Ngema (ZA)
Sent: 28 April 2018 04:27 PM
To: Usha Ramsurran (U)
Cc: Ashok Heeralall (A)
Subject: [protected]

Hi Usha

Kindly assist customer from FAIRBREEZE Tongaat area she was affected by cable theft TELKOM is not replacing the cable, can you please assist to get WCDMA project customer contact number is [protected]/[protected]/

Sh