Telkom SAreinstatement of lte internet service

I am experiencing hassles since the 28th of November 2016 regarding the following case number: [protected].

Some one was very clever and had cancelled my contract on the LTE and laptop. Not one is working now. The laptop mean now nothing as it is cancelled and suspended. On the 10 January 2017: at 10h00 I had spoken to Tembisele, she told me that they are busy in the back office to re-instate it and it will working on the 12 January. On the 13 January 2017 at 14h30 I had spoke to Cordlin and he said I must phone at 16h00 which I did and I spoke at 16h20 to Portia. Again the same old story that back office is busy reinstating. On the 14 January 2017 at 10h05 I spoke to Amandus. Same story. Everybody is sending an email to back office to contact me and nothing happen. On the 16th of January at 12h30 I spoke to Pumla, at 13h30 to Nopomeleto. On the 17th at 11h15 I spoke to Indeboetlê. He said that he will send a mail to Lambords the official who is attending to this case.. Nothing happen. On the 18th at 16h30 I spoke to Tembisele again and were told that she will get her supervisor and teamleader to contact me and do follow up's. It is the 20th of January at 10h49. Still no feedback and no service!! This is totally unacceptable!!
Please contact me on [protected] or [protected].

I expect that this service be reinstated as a matter of urgency, seeing that my business is suffering due to the lack of competence of telkom staff whether it be at the telkom shop, or call centre as every one seems to send me from pillar to post.

In anticipation of a speedy resolution to this matter.
Thanks