Telkom / requesting payment for account that was paid 2 years ago

1 Johannesburg, South Africa

Hi

Please see below, I am at wits end and need some assistance..Please refer to all my mails below... I have had no joy.You are paying MBD attorneys and the staff are extremely rude... I have had the phone put done on me twice by their Incompetent staff..there is no email address or contact numbers for complaints on your website!!

Dissatisfied

On Sun, 13 Nov, 2016 at 6:04 AM, Ramona Padayachee
Hi

I am being hounded by MBD attorneys for payment that I have explained over and over again... I have paid this amount over, , 2 years ago at your Cresta branch...if you have incompetent staff that is not my fault... sort this stuff out asap.. I will not pay you another cent... if I do not hear from you I will paste this on all social media..

Ramona

On Wed, 28 Sep, 2016 at 6:08 AM, Ramona Padayachee

Hi

I haven't heard anything yet .Please can you advise on any progress.

Thanks

On Wed, 7 Sep, 2016 at 11:51 PM, Avitha Nofal
Dear Ramona

Thank you for your emails.

Please let us have your contact telephone details to liaise with you.

Yours faithfully

Tel: +[protected]

Fax: [protected]

Email: [protected]@creditombud.org.za

Web: http://www.creditombud.org.za

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.[protected]@01CDB8F4.33B95F50

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.[protected]@01CDB8FD.BA5A9E30

From: Ramona Padayachee [mailto:[protected]@tracker.co.za]
Sent: 25 August 2016 08:43 AM
To: Avitha Nofal ; ombud
Cc: 'Ramon (ramona.[protected]@yahoo.com)'
Subject: RE: Telkom requesting Pym for arrears 2 yrs. old

Hi

Please can you assist below. I have not received a response to date.

Thanks

Ramona Padayachee

From: Ramona Padayachee
Sent: 15 August 2016 12:45 PM
To: '[protected]@creditombud.org.za'
Cc: Ramon (ramona.[protected]@yahoo.com)
Subject: Telkom requesting Pym for arrears 2 yrs. old

Good day

Please can you assist. I have received a few calls in the last month from Telkom’s debt collection agency pestering me for an outstanding payment that apparently is overdue for the past two years. I have not once received any notification from Telkom advising that my account is in arrears nor have they sent me any invoices . NO calls no sms’s no contact in 2 years and now suddenly there are arrears on the account.

I do however clearly remember making payment to this account 2 years ago . I personally went to the Telkom store at Cresta . Their systems were down on that day. I waited in a queue for over 2 hours during my lunch break and made payment at the Telkom store .I also requested them to close/ cancel the line on the same day. I have no proof or documentation any longer and cannot supply them with the info or proof of payment

I have never heard from Telkom ever since until about 3 weeks ago a lady by the name of Susan called from MBD attorneys she was unable to give me any details i.e. my telephone number or my account number that was held with Telkom all she said was she is not sure . I gave her the same information, her explaining that the account was settled she must inform Telkom and get them to check with the Cresta Store. Her response to me was that she will get someone to call me from customer service the only reference I was given was [protected]. Which means nothing. To date no one has contacted me I am still receiving threatening sms’s

“ You have not responded to prior msgs on your TELKOM SA (LTD) acc. Payment is requested within 48 hours. Ref [protected]. Call MBDCS on [protected]” received on 13.08.16 at 11:38 am.

Your assistance greatly appreciated.

Kind regards