Telkom / no portable phone as promised
On 29 january 2018 i did an online request for my fixed line to be moved.
This was done in march. I did not receive a free portable phone as i should have according to my telkom account.
I have made many phone calls ([protected]/1287)and visits to the telkom store at lakeside mall over the past months.
On 29 may 2018, the store manager told Michael Khumalo, a consultat in the store, he was to assist me, and get me a phone.
Michael khumalo apparently spoke to Anneli Staats "in the back office" who was supposed to arrange a phone be delivered to the store.
Again i have made numerous phone calls to [protected]. I have spoken to maxwell, pabi and to mark on more than one occasion - still no phone.
Do you have any suggestions as to where to from here.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom Mobile - fraud/identity theft 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018