Telkom Mobile — poor service & continued billing
On the 08 september 2016, I cancelled my lte device & returned it within the 7 day cooling period - unopened and emailed kribasheni kalicharan, who undertook to resolve the issue. I have since then been in constant communication with them to cancel the contract and to stop billing me and have had sms's to say the issue has been resolved. Eventually in dec I received communication from nonkululeko sathekge who assured be that the contract will be ceased and that the billing department will contact me. To date no one has contacted me & end of dec I was billed again.
On the 4th of jan I emailed yet again and asked them to refund me my money - yet again.
I cannot believe the incompetence of the billing department to actually cancel a contract.
Other than an email from kribasheni kalicharanon the 09/01 to ask them to assists me (Yet again) I have had not response from telkom mobi.
I have absolutely no idea what next to do.
More Telkom Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018