Telkom — 8 ta contract
I had a contract with Telkoms 8ta since July 2012.I never used the contract because the modem was not working.I tested several other service providers such as Mweb, Atlantic, Vodacom and it was working on my computer.I start using Vodacom as I could see that Telkom dont want to cancel my contract.My account number with Telkom is [protected].I reached an a accrement with Telkoms accounts department to pay up to the last instalment, then they will cancel the contrat which did.They stop my payment for one month.After that they start deducting the R299 again.I took them to the small claims court case number SC 1185113.The lawer of Telkom refuse to stop my contract. His e-mail is [protected]@telkom, .co.zaI am still paying R299 per month since July 2012, without any use of the 8 ta.They also dont have modems for a year so that I can try i on my computer.All I whant is the contract to be cancelled.
More Telkom Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018