Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers / Do not order from teleflora, ftd or 1800flowers
I work in a flower shop and I am a member of Teleflora and FTD. I want everyone to know that all the arrangements on their websites are priced with a $7 markup from what they pay us (the actual flower shop filling the order), and on top of this $7 extra, they charge a $12-$15 "Service fee". Now on top of this extra $19-$22 you are literally handing to them, they take 23% of every order that comes in through their network and they charge $150 in just membership fees, and on top of membership fees comes along all kinds of other fees. The moral of the story? go online and find a local florist that will fill your order 100% of the money you give them! isn't that what spending your hard earned money is about? getting what you paid for? don't go through "order gatherers" (as we call them in the flower shop business). And yes, I realize that I could potentially lose business because of this posting but all flower shops have sealed lips about this scam and I am not staying quiet any longer! If you need flowers send in Washington, get their direct phone number and talk to someone in person.
And as a side note, if a flower shop's website is sponsored by Teleflora or FTD, their prices will be super high to compensate for the percentages taken from the actual shops' profits
More Teleflora, Ftd, 1800Flowers Complaints & Reviews
- 1800Flowers.com - anonymous flowers? tough! 
- 1800Flowers - scam and cheating 
- 1800Flowers. CA - bad service 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - lack of training for employees 
- 1800Flowers - 1800flowers lied to me! 
- 1-800-Flowers.com - fruit basket
- 1-800-Flowers.com - flowers
- 1800Flowers.com - flower delivery not arrived for daughters birthday
- 1-800-Flowers.com - delivery and lack of customer service
- 1-800-Flowers.com - I ordered two (2) amazing mom bouquet-large for mother's day - got nothing!!