Teleflora / Bad for florists and customers!
Teleflora really sucks when it comes to b0th customer sevice and helping their florists.
I co-own a local flower shop in Lewisville Texas. WE have been with teleflora for three years and we own ALL the codified products and such. So here we are less than a week from Thanksgiving and most of the other Wire Service (( FTD, 1800 flowrs ETC)) codified products have orders. Not teleflora! all of their codified products are still sitting on our shelves. Same with every single holiday as well.
They lie to us the florists, send us crap orders (( Come on 30 bucks for a codified arrangement that sells for 50 on the website? How can we deliver that.))
They tell us to make do with the pitiful amount of money they give us. So when people get an arrangement that they paid 50 for through the wireservice teleflora takes 15% right off the top. This leaves us usually with 37.50 or less depending on what fees they charge us.
We have to be able to make the arrangement with what we have so we usually are forced to cut back on flowers ETC because we also have to take off 7.50 for delivery.
So they cheat their florists and allow florists who do not have an actual store and work from home (( one of the minimum requirements is an actual location for customers to visit.)) to continue getting orders well qand above those that they send to the honest florists.
I cannot stress how much you need to take the time to look up and FIND a flower shop in the area where you are sending florists. That way ALL the money gets to the flower shop and your flowers will be filled to value.
More Teleflora Complaints & Reviews
- Teleflora.com - Do not use them unless you like problems 
- Teleflora.com - Flowers never arrived 
- Teleflora - The don't deliver & tell you much later 
- Teleflora - Flowers 
- Teleflora Flowers - Scam and terrible service! 
- Teleflora - flowers
- Teleflora - did not receive an arrangement that I was charged for.
- Teleflora - order number 64743 from morton’s flowerland, natchez, ms
- Teleflora - worst florist service of all time!!!
- Teleflora - plant ordered as a housewarming gift