Menu
Theflowerletters Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Theflowerletters
reviews & complaints

www.theflowerletters.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.9 9 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Theflowerletters has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Theflowerletters. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Theflowerletters reviews & complaints

B
12:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Theflowerletters Mixed feelings about Theflowerletters: Beautiful letters, but poor customer service and quality control

I gotta say, I was pretty excited to try out Theflowerletters. The idea of getting beautiful, personalized letters with flowers sounded amazing. And when I finally got my first letter, I was blown away. It was so pretty and smelled amazing.

But then things started to go downhill. I ordered a few more letters, but some of them arrived with the flowers already wilted. And when I tried to contact customer service for help, I didn't get much of a response. It was pretty frustrating.

To make matters worse, I noticed that some of my comments on Theflowerletters' Instagram page were getting deleted. I'm not sure why, but it definitely left a bad taste in my mouth.

Overall, I still think Theflowerletters is a cool idea, but they definitely need to work on their customer service and quality control.

11:19 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Theflowerletters Theflowerletters: A Heartwarming Love Story Told Through Letters During Wartime

I gotta say, Theflowerletters is a real gem. I stumbled upon it by accident and boy, am I glad I did! The love story between Audrey Rose and Charlie is just so darn cute. I mean, who doesn't love a good old-fashioned romance, am I right?

The way the story is told through letters is just genius. It really transports you back to a simpler time, when people actually took the time to write to each other instead of just sending a quick text or DM. And the fact that it's set during wartime just adds an extra layer of emotion to the whole thing.

I've been following this story for a whole year now, and I gotta say, I'm hooked. I look forward to each new letter like it's Christmas morning. And you know what? I plan to keep following it for as long as it goes. I mean, why not? It's a small price to pay for such a heartwarming story.

So yeah, if you're looking for something to brighten up your day, I highly recommend checking out Theflowerletters. It's a real treat for the soul. And hey, if you're anything like me, you might even shed a tear or two (but don't tell anyone I said that).

A
9:53 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Theflowerletters Disappointing Postcards from Theflowerletters: No Stickers, Confusing Designs, and Lack of Letters

So, I got these 20 postcards from Theflowerletters and I gotta say, I'm not impressed. First off, there's no stickers! What's up with that? And some of these postcards are just plain confusing. Like, what am I supposed to do with them? And not all of them even have letters on them. What's the point of that?

Honestly, I'm getting pretty bored with these postcards. I don't think they're worth the money my daughter spent on them. She got them for me as a birthday present, but I've told her to cancel any future orders and save her money.

Overall, I'm just not feeling Theflowerletters. Maybe they're just not my thing, but I wouldn't recommend them to anyone else either.

Is Theflowerletters legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of Theflowerletters's website. The legitimacy of Theflowerletters requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with Theflowerletters, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

Theflowerletters earns 41% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: Theflowerletters has a 41% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Exercise caution when using theflowerletters.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Theflowerletters protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have detected an internal review system on Theflowerletters's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely

We have detected that Theflowerletters, may be offering movies for download. This could potentially indicate that the website is engaging in piracy, which is illegal and could harm the entertainment industry. It is important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the website before downloading any content to avoid potential legal consequences or malware.

We found that Theflowerletters website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Theflowerletters. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Theflowerletters The Flower Letters: A Delightful Subscription for Romance and Surprises

I gotta say, I really liked this subscription. Theflowerletters is a real treat - they send you a story in the mail twice a month! The Audrey Rose collection is all about a couple in love during the war, and it's just so romantic.

The envelopes they send are just lovely, too. The letters are printed so nicely, and they always include a little extra surprise. Sometimes it's a postcard, sometimes it's a bookmark, but it's always something fun.

I think this is such a great idea. It's like getting a little present in the mail every couple of weeks. And the stories are just so sweet. I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

F

Theflowerletters Mixed Feelings: A Review of Theflowerletters Website

I gotta say, I was pretty excited to check out Theflowerletters website and see what all the fuss was about. I mean, who doesn't love a good love story, right? So, I decided to give the Nora Aven story a go and see what all the hype was about.

At first, I was really into it. The letters were well-written and engaging, and I found myself eagerly anticipating the next installment. But after about the 15th letter or so, things started to get a little confusing. I wasn't sure who was writing the letters anymore, and the storyline seemed to be all over the place.

I gotta be honest, I was pretty disappointed. I had high hopes for this website, but it just didn't deliver for me. The letters became hard to read and not interesting, and I found myself getting totally lost and confused.

That being said, I do have to give props to the website for their initial efforts. The first few letters were great, and I really enjoyed them. If you're interested, I'd be happy to send them to you - just cover the shipping costs.

Overall, I'd say that Theflowerletters has some potential, but they need to work on their consistency and clarity if they want to keep readers engaged.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Theflowerletters Captivating Story and Surprising Extras: My Review of Theflowerletters

I gotta say, Theflowerletters is a pretty sweet deal. I'm almost done with my Lily Clara letters and I'm already feeling the sadness creep in. I'm on letter 18 out of 24 and I'm loving every bit of it. The story is just so captivating and I can't wait to see how it all ends.

But let me tell you, the extras that come in the envelopes are just the cherry on top. It's like getting a little surprise every time I open one up. And yeah, the writing style can be a bit of a challenge at times, but that's what makes it so fun. It's like a puzzle that I get to solve with each letter.

Now, I did have a bit of a hiccup when a couple of my envelopes arrived torn up by the post office. But I reached out to customer service and they were super helpful. They sent me replacements right away and I was back on track in no time.

Honestly, I'm already thinking about what story I want to dive into next. Theflowerletters has got me hooked and I can't wait to see what they come up with next.

R
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Theflowerletters Theflowerletters: A Disappointing Experience with Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, I ain't too happy with Theflowerletters. I put in an order back in November, and it's now January and still no sign of my stuff. I'm pretty ticked off, to be honest. I've tried reaching out to their customer service a bunch of times, but most of the time I don't hear back from them at all. When I did finally get a response, they said they'd send me a new letter, but I still haven't gotten anything. And to top it all off, they keep charging my card every month for something I ain't even got yet. What a bunch of jerks! Don't waste your time with this company, folks.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Theflowerletters The Flower Letters: A Captivating WWII Story with Delicious Extras

I've been reading the letters between Audrey and Charlie, which take place during World War II, and as the daughter of a World War II veteran, I've really been enjoying it. I have to say, waiting for the next letter is tough because I can't wait to see what happens next. It's a wonderful way of telling a story, and I feel like I'm a part of it.

I love the Flower Letters tin that I use to store my letters in, and the extras that come with some of the letters are great. Today, I got a recipe card for Audrey's Coconut Pecan tarts, and I can't wait to make them. I might even dress up in a vintage dress and apron while I'm making them. How fun!

The Flower Letters is a great way to experience history and get a glimpse into what life was like during World War II. The letters are well-written and engaging, and the extras that come with them are a nice touch. I highly recommend The Flower Letters to anyone who loves history or just enjoys a good story.

E
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Theflowerletters Theflowerletters Review: Beautiful Letters, Terrible Customer Service

I gotta say, I was really excited about Theflowerletters when I first heard about it. I mean, who wouldn't want to receive a beautiful, personalized letter in the mail every month? But let me tell you, my experience with their customer service has been a total nightmare.

First of all, there's no phone number or physical address listed anywhere on their website. The only way to get in touch with them is through email, which wouldn't be so bad if they actually answered in a timely manner. I've been waiting for a response for 10 whole days now, and still nothing. And when I finally caved and sent a second email, I got an automated response scolding me for not giving them enough time to reply. Are you kidding me?

To make matters worse, they missed the first two mailing dates for my granddaughter's letters. They promised to send two letters together to make up for it, but that was two weeks ago and still nothing. My poor granddaughter is so disappointed that her cousin is getting letters and she's not. It's just not worth the stress, you know?

I really do love the idea of Theflowerletters, but their customer service is just not up to par. If they can't get their act together and start responding to emails in a timely manner, I'm afraid I'll have to take my business elsewhere.

Read full review of Theflowerletters and 1 comment
1 comment
Mary D Allen
, US
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

On July 14, 2023, I ordered a subscription for the Audry Rose. Money was taken from my account and taken out again August 14th. She has not gotten her gift

This was for Joyce Jensen; 1107 Meadow Rose Ave; Gillette, WY. I am Mary D Allen at 1020 Country Club Rd Apt 5C, Gillette WY. I appreciate your help.

About Theflowerletters

Theflowerletters is a unique online platform that offers a wide range of floral arrangements and gifts for all occasions. With a passion for flowers and a commitment to quality, Theflowerletters has become a go-to destination for those seeking beautiful and thoughtful gifts.

The website is designed to be user-friendly, making it easy for customers to browse through the various categories and find the perfect gift for their loved ones. From birthday bouquets to anniversary arrangements, Theflowerletters has something for everyone.

One of the standout features of Theflowerletters is their commitment to using only the freshest and highest quality flowers in their arrangements. This ensures that each bouquet is not only beautiful but also long-lasting, bringing joy to the recipient for days to come.

In addition to their stunning floral arrangements, Theflowerletters also offers a range of gift options, including chocolates, balloons, and teddy bears. This allows customers to create a truly personalized gift that is sure to make their loved ones feel special.

Another great feature of Theflowerletters is their same-day delivery service. This means that customers can place their order and have it delivered to their loved ones on the same day, making it perfect for those last-minute gift ideas.

Overall, Theflowerletters is a fantastic online platform that offers a wide range of beautiful and thoughtful gifts for all occasions. With their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, it's no wonder why they have become a popular choice for those seeking the perfect gift.

Theflowerletters Customer Reviews Overview

Theflowerletters is a popular online flower delivery service that has received numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. The company offers a wide range of beautiful flower arrangements and bouquets for various occasions, including birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, and more.

One of the most significant advantages of Theflowerletters is its exceptional customer service. Customers have praised the company for its prompt and efficient delivery, as well as its friendly and helpful customer support team. The company also offers a satisfaction guarantee, ensuring that customers are completely satisfied with their orders.

Another positive aspect of Theflowerletters is the quality of its flowers. Customers have raved about the freshness and beauty of the flowers, which are carefully selected and arranged by expert florists. The company also offers a variety of unique and creative arrangements, making it easy to find the perfect gift for any occasion.

In addition to its excellent customer service and high-quality flowers, Theflowerletters is also known for its competitive pricing. Customers have noted that the company's prices are very reasonable, especially considering the quality of the flowers and the level of service provided.

Overall, Theflowerletters is a highly recommended online flower delivery service that offers exceptional customer service, high-quality flowers, and competitive pricing. Whether you're looking for a beautiful bouquet for a special occasion or just want to brighten someone's day, Theflowerletters is a great choice.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Theflowerletters website

www.theflowerletters.com Theflowerletters website

Theflowerletters email

Theflowerletters social media

Theflowerletters address

USA

Theflowerletters Category

Theflowerletters is related to the Flower Delivery category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Theflowerletters?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Theflowerletters Customer Service. Initial Theflowerletters complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Theflowerletters above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Theflowerletters. Discuss the issues you have had with Theflowerletters and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.