Telecheck / Bogus Service
I am 53 years old, have had a checking account for 40 years, haven't bounced a check in 30 years, and today I got denied the ability to write a check for $12.36 to Family Dollar. The reason? Because I wrote two checks to Walmart and one to Walgreens in the last 7 days, totalling less than $60. I live in a town of 10, 000 people, 100 miles from any larger cities. I refuse to own a debit card, because I do not want my account compromised, nor do I carry more than $20 on me, for safety reasons. This policy of TeleCheck's is discriminatory toward older people, because many of us do not want a debit card. I am trying to run a business out of my home, and this is my busy season. It puts a terrible burden on me not to be able to write more than three checks in a week that use TeleCheck Services. So, the next time I'm denied, I'm leaving my cart there for them to put my crap away.
More Telecheck Complaints & Reviews
- Telecheck - I am still burned about it! 
- Telecheck - How to 'get back' at Telecheck 
- Telecheck - Scam 
- Telecheck - Still no resolution 
- Telecheck - Terrible experience 
- TeleCheck Services - denial of check cashing privileges
- TeleCheck Services - denied check at walmart 5 times.
- Telecheck - denied check reason code 4 — and they will not correct the issue
- Telecheck - check denied at merchant
- Telecheck - Denied check... Fourth time