Telebrands Dr / get a grip handle

1 12154 Montague AVePacoima, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: none listed

TV Commercial said buy one receive an additional one free. I only received one, but they charged me processing and handling $7.99 for ecah one. There is no phone number or web site listed for me to contact them.

Comments

• Ak
      24th of Nov, 2008

Bought locally at Bed, Bath & Beyond and am returning it today. This product CAN NOT be used on 4 1/2 inch tile without one of the suction cups ending up on a grout line which means only one end of the handle is attached. Had they made the handle just 1/2 inch longer it would have worked wonderfully. There is no info on the exterior of the package to guide you about which size tile this item will work with.

11th of Jan, 2009

We got two of these Get-A-Grip handles. We too found that they didn't work on most bathroom tiles, due to the length of the grip not being long enough to clear the grouted areas. EVEN when we attached it to the side of the tub or other areas in a shower, the suction didn't hold long and it released onto the floor in a matter of minutes. NOT sure this is safe - if you take a long bath or shower, the thing could be loosely connected and come off when you reach for it - I can imagine that could be a disaster.

• Ia
      19th of May, 2012

I did not order the Wizard Wand product.