Telebrands / No cust. service

I ordered pedipaws from the pedipaws website. They e-mailed me an order number and a way to "track" my order. The tracking function doesn't work and the customer service for pedipaws is in California. The "corporate" offices are in NJ. The order is still not in their system and after talking to "supervisor" Lance, no one is empowered to help consumers with an order. I feel like this whole company is a scam. They now tell me after I've entered and order that they can't cancel it because it's not in their system yet and it normally takes 6 weeks to get the product. If I had known I never would have ordered the product.

Va

Comments

• B
      1st of Dec, 2008

Telebrands is a rip off. I ordered Pedipaw in October and sent it back a few days later. I was told that they did not get the product back until Nov and that they are processing my order it is now Dec and I still have no refund.

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2009

Does Telebrands actually have a customer service division? I haven't found any proof of it so far. Every number I have called put me on hold to which there is never an answer. They say their call volume is too high and my call will be taken as soon as possible. "Possible " hasn't gotten here yet.If their call volume is always that high on their customer service lines a lot of other people must be having problems with them also. I ordered a Get-a Grip after suffering a stroke to aid in getting in and out of the tub a little safer. It was ordered on 04/07/2009 and I haven't received it yet. Can't find out anything about it either. All I'm sure of is the amount was immediately charged to my credit card, which it should have been. I just didn't like the idea of being forgotten after they got what they wanted.$$$$.It's mighty funny to me but you don't seem to ever have a problem finding someone to talk to when you want to order something.Imagine that!I think I may have just learned a $40.00 lesson that won't happen to me or anyone I can warn again with Telebrands. Until proven different as far as I am concerned THEY ARE A SCAM!!!