Telebrands / No cust. service
I ordered pedipaws from the pedipaws website. They e-mailed me an order number and a way to "track" my order. The tracking function doesn't work and the customer service for pedipaws is in California. The "corporate" offices are in NJ. The order is still not in their system and after talking to "supervisor" Lance, no one is empowered to help consumers with an order. I feel like this whole company is a scam. They now tell me after I've entered and order that they can't cancel it because it's not in their system yet and it normally takes 6 weeks to get the product. If I had known I never would have ordered the product.
More Telebrands Complaints & Reviews
- Telebrands/pasta Boat - Cost Inflation 
- Telebrands - Scam charges 
- Aluma Wallet - Scam 
- Telebrands Robostir - Order pricing scam 
- Telebrands Perfect Button - Internet Scam Ordering Process 
- Telebrands - about I was charged was not the agreed amount.
- Telebrands - the amazing expanding hose brass bullet
- Telebrands - ped egg power
- Telebrands - spin mop
- Telebrands - Parcel not received