Crystal Drops complaints 4
Newest Crystal Drops reviews & complaints
I made a purchase on June 22 for $163.48
I made a purchase on June 22 for $163.48. The transaction number is ***. I also made a second transaction on 7/7 for $81.18, with the transaction number ***. The website mentioned that I needed to buy 2 or 3 bottles for it to be effective. They also advertised a 180-day 100% money back guarantee. I tried contacting them via email, but unfortunately, I didn't receive any response. I just want my money back as the website promised.
I bought 4 bottles of Crystal Drops eye color changing drops
I bought 4 bottles of Crystal Drops eye color changing drops. I used them for more than six months like it said on the bottle. But my eye color didn't change at all. I tried to reach out to the seller many times, but they ignored me. They also promised a money back guarantee, but they didn't keep their word. People should know that this company and their products are a scam. They just want to take people's money without delivering what they promise.
The website sells eye drops that change the color of your eyes
The website sells eye drops that change the color of your eyes. They show pictures of famous people like Emma Stone, saying that you can have eyes like them. These eye drops don't have approval from the FDA. I paid $158.00 for them using PayPal. I wanted to cancel my order the next day, but they already shipped it. Since Monday, I've been trying to get the address to return the product and get my money back. They haven't told me anything or sent an email. I tried reaching out on WhatsApp and the phone number linked to that app is . The address on the package is ***. But I'm not sure if that's where I should send it back. I haven't opened the product because I want my refund. I have all the emails I sent and the PayPal transaction details if you need them.
Is Crystal Drops legit?
Crystal Drops earns 27% level of Trustworthiness
Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds Crystal Drops with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.
Exercise caution when using crystaldrops.co as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.
Crystal Drops protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
We have received reports that the website associated with Crystal Drops is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.
Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.
We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Crystal Drops. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:
- We found clear and detailed contact information for Crystal Drops. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
- A long registered date for crystaldrops.co can be seen as a positive aspect for Crystal Drops as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.
- The age of Crystal Drops's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
- Crystaldrops.co has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
- Our scan shows Crystal Drops website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
- Crystaldrops.co has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
- This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
On July 25th, I bought two bottles of "Crystal Drops" from ***
On July 25th, I bought two bottles of "Crystal Drops" from ***. The website has a refund policy that says, "''Crystal Drops'' believes in the products it sells. However, we understand that there may be special circumstances that lead you to return the product. We also want to ensure a positive and secure online shopping experience for you. To be eligible for a refund, the product must not have been opened or used. To request a refund, simply email us, and we will provide you with the return address. Please make sure to mark the package as "REFUND" to indicate your request. I attached emails where I asked for a return and the company assured me that they would promptly refund upon receiving the item. According to the tracking information, they received the item on August 11th. However, they have not responded since then. ? ? If you have any questions regarding refunds or returns, please email us at ***, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.