Teespring.com / Customer service is just horrible.
My friend had a bad experience with Teespring, but he is afraid to do something with it. So I decided to deal with it myself. Well, he ordered five things at once. Their website states that they need two weeks for items to be delivered. It was true. He received his package two weeks later, but there was one little problem. He received only two items. But he was fine with it, mistakes happen he said. Then I decided to help him. They sent him tracking number on the 5th of November and three of the items didn't ship until I complained. I don't know what wrong with them, but I feel they just can not be trusted. I feel ripped off. When my friend placed an order in October, he was hoping to get it by the 25th of November the for a special event. But that didn't happen. If you don't have problems with Teespring, feel lucky. Very bad company. Their products are quite nice, but customer service is just horrible.
More Teespring.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Teespring.com - Ridiculous size, t-shirts were too small
- TeeSpring - fraud
- Teespring.com - I got wrong size. No idea how to change it
- Teespring.com - They have charged me for purchases that I did not make! 
- Teespring.com - Problems with sizes and one T-shirt was completely wrong
- TeeSpring - credit card charges one year after later!
- [Resolved] Teespring.com - Ordered in January and received nothing yet!
- TeeSpring - custom shirt
- TeeSpring - a "livep. d." t-shirt, that I returned, have not gotten my "full refund"!
- Teespring.com - I had to pay for their mistake