Teechip.com / shirt I ordered never received, yet the "file claim" page they direct me to can't be found/doesn't exist.

Indianapolis, IN, United States Review updated:

I ordered a black pittsburgh "we are family" shirt with the steelers, pirates and penguin's logo on it. Somehow, the shipment got screwed up and I never received it. They directed me to, "file a claim at: teechip.com/file_claim. "i've tried it repeatedly, and only get an "error 404 message: this page cannot be found". They are saying, in order to do anything, I have to file a claim, but their claim page doesn't exist! Every reputable company i've dealt with using online sales has cheerfully refunded my money after receiving their merchandise back. This order # is: 56f733df6b2ff05e2ebced95
Tracking number is: 927489996330909051914
I simply want my money put back on my credit card.

Russell eugene fletcher

Apr 19, 2016

Comments

• Sh
      Jun 07, 2016

I ordered twice from them/ Once the receipt said correct size but the confirmation didn't. I emailed and they corrected it.
    Second order I ordered a Large, the confirmation was correct, but they sent an XL. I stayed on the phone 20 minutes before hanging up.
    I tried to contact them through the CLAIM process but also received an ERROR. "ENTER PAYMENT METHOD". There was no place to even enter one but why would that even be asked for a wrong size?

Guessing they are working children who are used a slaves but can not spell therefor not able to fill the orders correctly?

• Ho
      Nov 13, 2016

Please turn in to BBB I have but just me isn't enough! Help me get them!

• Pa
      Dec 25, 2016

Hey guys, here is another sucker talking about a scam from a "Teechip" offer viewed in Facebook. On November 25, 2016 (a Friday), I saw a post on our Facebook page about a T-shirt identified as a "I Am A Proud American". I liked the wording on the shirt, so I decided to order one. I entered the sizing information, credit card info, etc., and placed the order. I immediately got a confirmation E-mail message from a "[protected]@Teechip.Com" website confirming my order listing the "campaign end date (what, are they running for election too??), the expected ship date and the pertinent order information. I thought my order had been placed normally, so I was not worried until Saturday, December 3, 2016. I had been monitoring the shipper's (DHL) website, monitoring the order number listed in Teechip's confirmation Email. The DHL website continued to show that my order was waiting to be received by DHL's Ecommerce Distribution Center. I started calling DHL's phone number trying to find out why my order never showed as being "enroute". On Wednesday, December 21, I called DHL and talked to a "Crystal" who told me that DHL had never received my order from Teechip! She connected me to a number she said was Teechip, and after several rings, I got an automated message that said to enter my "order number". It took several tries to get the number entered, but as soon as I did, the connection was cut off. I noticed their website was listed as "Teechip.Com", so I did a search on this website in Bing. I went to their website listed and filed a complaint online with my order number. I immediately got a confirmation E-mail AGAIN stating that my claim had been received and an "Agent" would review my claim and get back to me as soon as possible. As of this date, I have heard nothing from anyone associated with Teechip, and I still do not have my T-shirt!! The results displayed from my Bing search were definitely NOT GOOD!! There are countless unresolved complaints against this company, most of which are about non delivery of orders placed with them!! I am currently in the process of filing a complaint with the FTC (on Monday, after the holiday) and I have disputed the charge against my credit card and I have requested a new credit card number!!

My stronger than strong recommendation is that you place no orders with a company called "Teechip", either through Facebook or any other web page. Check my Facebook page occasionally, as I will post any results I get back from the FTC (WWW.FTC.Gov). If you come across any ads from "Teechip", post whatever information you find on this Facebook page, and I will document it. Thanks!! Beware!! JW

OK, here is what I have been able to find out about this "Teechip" company so far: The company is owned by a "ooshirts Inc." out of Fremont, CA. The Entity No. is #C3431471 and the address is 41454 Christy Street, Fremont, CA 94538. The "agent" is a Raymond Lei and HIS address is 10035 Byrne Ave., Cupertino, CA 95014. I have also found a phone number (1-866-251-0432) reported to be for "Teechip", but I have reason to believe it is located in Indiana! Not exactly California, is it?? If you have already ordered anything from this "Teechip" company, keep this information handy; You're probably going to need it!! Otherwise, don't waste your money ordering anything from this company! Let me know if YOU find out anything else. Thanks!! JW