TechSkills / None
This isn't even a complaint at all.
For all of you that went to techskills...Techskills itself is NOT a scam completely.It depends on which one you went to.I know that sounds pretty bad but I was a student there and i became A+ certified(IT Technican) and am nearly N+ certified.
How could i become A+ certified if the schools are a "scam"?How could i have fixed a plethora of computer problems(even ones that the Geek Squad out of Best Buy couldn't even fix)?
Honestly, the campus in Brookfield, Wisconsin is the best campus to go to(and is the one i went to myself).Most of the other ones are definitly terrible.
I never had any problems with instructors or really any problems at all.It depends on how each campus is run and just because one campus is bad doesn't mean the other 31 are as well.
You have to check out each campus individually rather than looking it as a whole.
More TechSkills Complaints & Reviews
- TechSkills / MyComputerCareer.edu - Cost-Lies about Product 
- TechSkills - Breach of Contract 
- TechSkills - Stay away from TechSkills! 
- TechSkills - No help at all! 
- TechSkills - Course setup and over selling
- MyComputerCareer - Schooling
- MyComputerCareer.com - It training / certification
- MyComputerCareer.com - Computer Training
- MyComputerCareer - Information Technology higher education
- MyComputerCareer.com - For-Profit designed to take your money