TechSkills / Course setup and over selling
Techskils is a cram course that is not setup well at all. They use many different computer based training tools and text books to teach you your subject of interest. The problem is the way it all jumps around between the text books, CBT and if you are lucky you can get the attention of one of the instructors at the campus and he/she will tell you to hurry through the subject matter fast and don't worry about trying to pick up everything.
One thing to make sure of before you even start after going through one of the sales people (they call them counselors) is you understand that this company is in the business of selling you your dream of learning your subject of interest as they will tell you what you what to hear.
Should you change your mind after enrollment and after paying in full for another course that cost less, it will be very difficult to get them to honor their policy of a 60 refund. Plus their whole attitude toward you will change and get nasty as they vilify you for changing your mind!
I had a not so good looking cigarette smoking woman who is very repulsive try and use her sexuality, barf!
So be careful when dealing with this company, lucky for me I did use Sallie Mae and they are going to help me retrieve my refund after more than 100 days! This is a step I should not have to go through if this company was honest and interested in you!
More TechSkills Complaints & Reviews
- TechSkills / MyComputerCareer.edu - Cost-Lies about Product 
- TechSkills - Breach of Contract 
- TechSkills - Stay away from TechSkills! 
- TechSkills - No help at all! 
- TechSkills - Misrepresentation of services 
- MyComputerCareer - Schooling
- MyComputerCareer.com - It training / certification
- MyComputerCareer.com - Computer Training
- MyComputerCareer - Information Technology higher education
- MyComputerCareer.com - For-Profit designed to take your money