TD Bank NJ / account issues
So i have been a customer with Commerce/ Total Disaster Bank (TD Bank) for the last 3 years an i figured i would stay after this whole problem with the system, but as today i am offically dumping TD Bank for my banking i have switched over to an account at Wachovia.
After receiving 4 straight months of $200 plus dollars in over draft fees i have fought with them countless time and have got no where all i have been told is to write all my transactions down, when i informed them that i only work part time an make $150 dollars in my paycheck and that i would be unable to pay the overdraft fees they told me that there was nothing they could do because they had credited my account in the past.
I informed them i would be taking my business else where due to their lace of being "America's Most Convenient Bank" their only only response was sorry to see you go. I figured that they would try and keep their customers but from what i went through on the phone i have come to see that they really do not care about their customers.
A little tip don't go to TD Bank unless you have a lot of money to spend.
More TD Bank NJ Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues