TD Bank / so disorganized they cannot solve problems
Since taking over Riverside National Bank of Florida, it has become an appalling nightmare of screwed up mortgages, escrow accounts, statements, etc.
Repeated attempts to seek even basic corrections is met with The Worst Customer Service in the World. If any tangible service is provided, its only so they can charge for it.
Unbelievable runaround! Dozens of phone calls, emails, personal visits and NOTHING GETS SOLVED! You are stuck dealing with anonymous people on the phone who are too chicken to even give their full name and no one in person can do anything but hand you the phone number to those anonymous people.
All the folks we steered to the bank when it was Riverside are running for their financial lives. We are so fed up, we are looking into a class action lawsuit.
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - Outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - misinformation, rudeness, lack of customer service 
- TD Bank - horrible experience with branch manger
- TD Bank - security
- TD Bank - customer service from the verification department in nj
- TD Bank - missing wire transfer
- TD Bank - customer service