TD Bank / what a scam!!!
Read all of the reviews!! THOUSANDS of people can not be wrong! TD Bank is by far the most underhanded, thieving, crooked bank in this country! What this crooked organization likes to do is not only back date checks but also it seems, they handle transactions TWICE each night. My bank rep told me that they ALWAYS enter all deposits before the debits. On more than one occassion I made a deposit whie my account was still in the positive. The following days I would check my balance and it should everything ok. Then a few days down the road I would get a notice showing insuf. funds. When I check my account, it shows that the day after my deposit, i am usually hot with insuf funds fees. When I spoke to cust. service, I was told that the chrcks came through at night, but my deposit was not registered until the morning and therefore, checks were bounced.
I also can not understand how whether you use the debit or credit transaction on your debit card, TD Bank will post it, but not deduct it from your balance for 4, 5 or six days. Debits even float around in their system for days on end, when they should be automatically deducted.
In short, if you have millions of dollars in your account, go ahead and stick with these crooks. But if you sometimes go from paycheck to paycheck, stay away from these people. they will screw you evry chance they get. And then they will remake their own rules to find new ways of screwing you. CROOKS!!!
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!? 
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential 
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits 
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank 
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees 
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service 
- TD Bank - racist treatment 
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues