TCF Bank / TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!

It is critical to have a 3:00 cut off time for the bank, however going into the bank to make a cash deposit at 2:52 and I stand waiting in for a long time with the line growing behine me. I count 4 able body TCF wokers all behind the counter with signs in front of them that say next window please. One worker helping any/all customers that walk through the door, ONE! What is wrong with that picture??? It's like they deliberatly are doing other things so they can screw all of us that need to be in by the 3:00 cut off! Come on, what's that all about. Then she prints me a reciept with no time stamp on it. A date and other useless information is on it but not time stamo that seems to be so crucial. I call 612-TCF-BANk and even the woman on the phone tells me, "gosh yes we don't have time stamps on reciepts, that IS strange". Gee do ya think! Scamming bunch of BS...I'm DONE with TCF.

D  16th of Aug, 2009 by
Each teller needs to switch to the next days business at 3:00; hence the next window sign.

Dont go in the branch at 2:45
A  14th of Mar, 2010 by
Tcf is garbage. I have been with this bank for years. Mysterious disappearing and re-appering account information. I had a 34, 000 money transfer into my account at TCF.
I went to the bank to open up two other accounts in this same bank and was told by the bank manager that she couldn't approve letting me get funds out to pay my bills or open up other accounts because it had to post. But I was able to use my debit card so that they could rack up more charges on my account. She told me that my money which I had might fall off the map. Bull!!! And to think I was going to deposit $100, 000 into this low life bank. To end this on a positive note, thanks TCF for sending me to Chase.

TCF Bank Logo TCF Bank