Tata Motors / customer service
My tata indigo broke down on 15/09/2008 at 07:30. I phoned tata and asked for roadside assistace, as the vehicle is still under manufacturers guarantee. they arrived at16:15 (8 hours later), while the workshop is only a few kilometres from where the car broke down. they towed the car to the workshop and I explained to them that I need the vehicle fixed urgently, as this is my primary vehicle. on 17/09/2008 at 11:00 they called me and said that they checked the car and that they now see that my complaint is valid.
They informed me that my guarantee had expired because of the km's travelled. I went to see them and showed them that the guarante is valid for 100 000km and that the car had only done 80 000 odd km. they then said that they will repair the vehicle under guarantee. I again explained to them that I have no other vehicle. they charged me r450 towing fee, although the guarantee states that the vehicle will be towed free of charge!!! they now refuse to repay this.
Today 17 days later, my vehicle is still not repaired. they refuse to giveme a courtesy vehicle!!!
I should have bought a toyota!!!
More Tata Motors Complaints & Reviews
- Tata Motors - poor service and arrogant staff 
- Tata Motors - power steering pump failure 
- Tata Motors - tafe reach ltd 
- Tata Motors - service and quality of product 
- Tata Motors - tata super ace vehicle faulty vehicle and no help from the dealership
- Tata Motors - tata xenon 2.2 warranty repair
- Tata Motors - 2016 tata bolt 1.2 turbo petrol
- Tata Motors - workshop staff lack of service at tata germiston south africa
- Tata Motors - cracking dashboard / customer care
- Tata Motors - tata indica vista