Tata Indicombroadband / Refund pending for last 8 months and more

1 India Review updated:

I am Rajesh Navgire from pune a customer of tataindiconbroadband login id : sakshisoft@eth.net. I had discontinued the broadband service of tataindicom because of its thousand problems i had discontinued the services in October 2006, the request number is 901390, then i raised several complains for refund numbers are 1012776 , 1031214, 1121648, 1329948, 2150798, 2573663 and so on..., but still i have not got any refund. I have also surrendered the equipment to the tataindicom broadband office at kalyani nagar in pune in October the router serial no. was 7721136H[protected] with adapter abd TT Box. Since then i have been waiting for the refund.

Comments

In
  21st of Jan, 2008

Mr. Navgire has no problem with stealing from or being misleading to others, so why should he be surprised when he receives the same treatment from others? It's called Kharma, dude. And it's come back to you.

Ag
  26th of Feb, 2008

Quick Summary of my experience with TATA Indicom broadband @ Chennai.

TATA Indicom broadband (VSNL) guys lost track of money they took from me.
Kept blaming about non-payment and started to de-activate my connection without prior notice.
Remember I am a customer who had been using TATA Indicom broadband for a year now.
Activated the connection Feb 15th 2007

If this is how they treat their customer who had been using it for a year, forget those new comers. Will be treated next to piece of ###.

They have damn good technology in place and BUNCH of IDIOTS to maintain their backoffice operations.

Another way they cheat customers is by not giving the downtime credit for usage.
Its like sarkari office... Working or not you still need to pay the full rent.

Now read my communication to TATA Indicom broadband and their response.
-agni sharman