TATA Indicom / Caller tunes does not work

1 India Review updated:

Caller tune was not been activated but currency has been cut from my balance and when i tried another time same result.

Comments

• Ra
      29th of Apr, 2007

Dear all,

Matter: change songs

I gave the massage to number (12800) about change songs type first three words of the songs There are reply to some massage 'SORRY THIS IS NOT FOUND' i have try this procedure last 4th and 5th Bar. I have lose my 15 rupees regarding this matter but there are no found.

Please someone give me a solution regarding caller tunes.

Thanking You

20th of Sep, 2007

please my cell caller tunes mahboooba -2 app ka suroor code

• Am
      21st of Dec, 2007

I am also TATA Indicom customer and using it since last 2 years.I have faced the same thing what happend with me when i have tried for activating caller tune balance was less and a day after i have recharged with 200 rs. again tried to do the same nothing has happend.
    1st day:
    i talk to csr on that day when i have recharged i told the whole story they told me that within 24 hours your query will be solved.
    2nd day
    again after 24 hours i have called them again the whole story after listening he said we will work on your complain and it will be soved within 24 hours.
    3 rd day
    same situation no change same story the csr said give us last chance to solve it i told them to pass the call to their superiors that person was keep on saying i really apologize but neither transferd the call to superiors nor solved the query.
    4th day when i have made them call again the same story repeated and i told them i want to discontinue the service of caller tune they said your query will be solved within 24 hours i told him i dont want to wait for 24 hours i told him to unsubscribe the caller tune facility customer care representative again within 24 hours your query will be re solved and i was keep on telling to pass the call to the head of the customer care dept. he was not listining to it and keep on speaking let me check out your details it was really pathetic i m fadeup with the connection.
    5 th day i did call to customer care and told him to transfer to the head he has just cut down the call and the name he has given was also flase. when i have asked for his name he told me there is no one of the same name.

I am requesting others not to spend their sprecious time before talking to customer care we should try for another company because these TATA Indicom customer care people do not really bother.

The customer care is worst in TATA Indicom i have never seen such a care less people before.TATA Indicom has to change the name rather than customer care the name should be customer harassment.

I am requesting you if you can fail complain against them then only they will take some necessary steps and stop harassing customer.

• Sh
      21st of Dec, 2007

sir plz send hello tune code meri kismat me tu nahi film prem rog 9213269553

• Pr
      2nd of Feb, 2008

sir
    i have try to find the caller tune (tujhe yaad na meri aayi kisi se ab kya khena)at 12800. but i am
    failed and i have lost 30 rs. but i can not set this caller tune our mobile no 09212765954. so i request u pl help me regarding this problem or pl set my mobile no09212765954.
    my name prabhat kumar
    last payment 800 Rs

• Po
      2nd of Sep, 2008

tata indicom i want ayyappa caller tunes to my mobile

17th of Nov, 2008

sir
    i have try to find the caller tune (picture abhi baki hai mere dost )at 12800. but i am
    failed and i have lost 30 rs. but i can not set this caller tune our mobile no 09224519615. so i request u pl help me regarding this problem or pl set my mobile no 09224519615.
    my name satish dhage.
    last rechrge 50.00 Rs

• Su
      19th of Apr, 2009

i want the list of the caller tunes so that it is easy to search my fav songs list of caller tunes with there codes i will be very thankful to you
    sudhakar

• Pr
      24th of Jun, 2009

my caller tone is not working but my balance get reduced