Tarps Plus/ Ace Tool Outlet Inc. / returning merchindise.
Opened a tarp to see if it was as per discription of what I ordered. Also to see color ( it is described as tan but it is'nt quite what I would call tan.) Well the paper work inside the box spells out the return policy right on the invoice. BUT there is a catch. On the outside of the shipping box there is a different statement re: returns. It says you can not open up the packaging of the tarp. Well my gosh how are you to see if what you ordered and what is in the package is the same???? Once you open the package you are stuck with the tarp. What kind of double statement is that. Invoice says one thing and a sticker on the outside of the shipping box says something different.
Any body else see the delima. and any ideas on what to do. Trying to speak to someone is a joke there is only voice mail and no calls back. I wonder why.
More Tarps Plus/ Ace Tool Outlet Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- abadak.com - poor service/ shady 
- Tarps Plus - Fraud 
- Tarps Plus - Poor service 
- Tarps Plus - Bogus Company Scammers 
- Tarps Plus - Bad products
- www.abadak.com - The seller hasn't warned me on time that the order was sold out
- Tarpsplus - Heavy Duty Truck Tarp - Poor Quality Product and Shipping
- Tarps Plus / Abadak - False Advertising - Inferior Products
- Tarps Plus - Defective tarp / bad customer service
- Tarps Plus - poor quality