Tarps Plus/ Ace Tool Outlet Inc. / returning merchindise.

1 CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 661 480 1562

Opened a tarp to see if it was as per discription of what I ordered. Also to see color ( it is described as tan but it is'nt quite what I would call tan.) Well the paper work inside the box spells out the return policy right on the invoice. BUT there is a catch. On the outside of the shipping box there is a different statement re: returns. It says you can not open up the packaging of the tarp. Well my gosh how are you to see if what you ordered and what is in the package is the same???? Once you open the package you are stuck with the tarp. What kind of double statement is that. Invoice says one thing and a sticker on the outside of the shipping box says something different.
Any body else see the delima. and any ideas on what to do. Trying to speak to someone is a joke there is only voice mail and no calls back. I wonder why.

Ma

Comments

• Kr
      15th of Jul, 2009

I bought a replacement tarp and when I received it it was spliced together and useless for a high wind area. I called for a return number and returned it. After many calls and a lot of headaches, I received my replacement tarp on 7/15. Catch: They shipped the same old spliced tarp back to me. They did not even take it out of the box I returned it in. They just put a new shpping lable on it and send it back to me. I called and left messages for a supervisor, Daniel Ramirez they told me, and guess what, no one called back. I will never buy anything from these people. I tried to talk to Michael Stein, the CEO, but he hiddes behind his staff of 25 people and I was unable to reach him. I am very upset with these unprofessional people.

• Do
      26th of Jan, 2010

do not buy from this company, this is a total SCAM, the quality of their products SUCKS, after recieving my $90 trap, i called customer service they will not return my $90 pice of ### tarp, told me to dispute this with my credit card... TOTAL SCAM...