Target / costomer service

1 Arrow HighwaySan Dimas, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (909)394-0335

There is this employee at Target in San Dimas CA who is such a jerk to me everytime I come in, not to mention a jerk to my mother. He is one of those controlling, abusive types who once dated my friend. The store manager there loves him deeply, though, so regardless to the fact that he has called me & my mother a ### to our faces while shopping there, completely ignoring him, he still got promoted. It's ridiculous! He would be angry at my friend & take it out on us when he saw us. My mom works with him, so I feel I can't do anything, given the manager likes him so much. Almost everytime I walk in, though, this guy walks towards me as if to challenge me & occasionally bruches his arm against me. I can't believe it! He is husky & over 6 ft tall. I'm a quiet 5 ft 4 in woman and my mother is in her 50's yet gets treated this way by this man. It's so disappointing that the manager has done nothing. Supposedly, nothing can be proven. If he took the time to question fellow employees, though, he would hear numerous complaints. It's terrible that just because he if friendly with the manager he gets to push his way around! He's a huge sexual harasser too! I just wish they cared enough about there female employees at this store to do something about it. I smell a law suit as soon as he crosses the path of a woman who has nothing to risk & stands up for herself even after this stores management does nothing.

Tr

Comments

Bo
  10th of Sep, 2010

Take it to corporate then. You forget that every person has someone above them.