Targetdunkin donuts coffee drink

I was at the Target in Danvers, MA. returning an expired coffee drink I had just purchased, dated May 2018, when one of the workers told me that I should have checked the date of the drink before buying it. She did send me to customer service to exchange it, but she made it sound like it was my fault. I thought it was the employees job to check the dates on the products, not the consumer. I have been a loyal customer for several years and have expected better customer service then I received today. I am very dissapointed with the Danvers store. Hopefully, you will inform your store managers and employees that they need to have all the products in the food section, checked for expired dates. This is not the first time I have picked up an expired item from the Danvers store. Thank you for taking the time to read my complaint.

Sincerely,

Maureen Erekson

Ma
Aug 02, 2018

Comments

•   Aug 02, 2018

Most people check dates on things that can spoil. It’s just common sense. Even the hoity-toity folks in Danvers, near the jail, can figure this out.

•   Aug 02, 2018

You should talk to a store manager before filing a claim. Give them a chance to fix the problem. Errors happen and the manager can find out who hasn’t done their job.

Always check dates on everything. Dates are on almost everything these days so it’s relatively simple to find out.