Talbots / synchrony bank
I am a 40 plus years as a Talbots customer. I recently had a very difficult encounter with Synchrony Bank with regards to a late payment. Unfortunately, the problem was not resolved with them and I told them I would just pay the account in full and would have to close the account and terminate my years of loyalty to Talbots. Their response was that they would be more then happy to close the account for me. I was appalled to find out that in this day of such fierce competitive markets, anyone would be happy to lose a loyal customer. My local Talbots in Clarks Summit, PA is a great store full of happy and helpful employees and I always enjoyed heading in there for whatever I needed. I don't know if Talbots is aware of the rude and unprofessional way Synchrony is treating their patrons but I think they should perhaps review situations, such as this, to find a better way to address certain issues.
More Talbots Complaints & Reviews
- Talbots - Customer Service 
- Talbots - Return Policy 
- Talbots - Talbot's is not what it used to be 
- Talbots - Unprofessional service 
- Talbots - poor quality - poor fit - over priced 
- Talbots - return policy for defective merchandise
- Talbots - this is a formal complaint that the talbots in seal beach, california does not carry plus sizes.
- [Resolved] Talbots - dress and shoes ordered by telephone
- Talbots - ctn blend autumn f 51204532
- Talbots - unethical behavior at talbots ridgewood, nj 07450