Talbot's / Talbot's is now a store of last resort for me
I shop at the Talbot's Outlet in Lexington because I can generally get decent clothes there for my job as a teacher. However, I'm really tired of the rude and condescending treatment I get from the majority of the salestaff at this particular store. They act as if they're too busy to ring up your order or answer a question. In fact, they act as if they'd rather not have my business! I don't have this problem in other stores, and since my most recent experience shopping there on Mother's Day I've talked to several other people who say they've received similarly rude treatment at this same store. It makes me wonder what's going on with management if the sales staff are allowed to act like this! Talbot's is now a store of last resort for me: I'll look everywhere else first.
More Talbot's Complaints & Reviews
- Talbots - Customer Service 
- Talbots - Return Policy 
- Talbots - Talbot's is not what it used to be 
- Talbots - Unprofessional service 
- Talbots - poor quality - poor fit - over priced 
- Talbots - credit card bank
- Talbots - synchrony bank
- Talbots - return policy for defective merchandise
- Talbots - this is a formal complaint that the talbots in seal beach, california does not carry plus sizes.
- [Resolved] Talbots - dress and shoes ordered by telephone