Talbot's / Talbot's is now a store of last resort for me

I shop at the Talbot's Outlet in Lexington because I can generally get decent clothes there for my job as a teacher. However, I'm really tired of the rude and condescending treatment I get from the majority of the salestaff at this particular store. They act as if they're too busy to ring up your order or answer a question. In fact, they act as if they'd rather not have my business! I don't have this problem in other stores, and since my most recent experience shopping there on Mother's Day I've talked to several other people who say they've received similarly rude treatment at this same store. It makes me wonder what's going on with management if the sales staff are allowed to act like this! Talbot's is now a store of last resort for me: I'll look everywhere else first.

Comments

• 93
      2nd of Jun, 2011
    Talbot's - Scam
    Talbot's

I ordered stuff online on March 16 and today is March 24 and still no delivery. Talbots charges a lot of money for shipping and it is a rip off. Furthermore their designs and quality of fabric is not as good as it was and they are charging more - not pleased with Talbots.
    I ordered stuff from Cuddledown and within 3 days it was delivered at no charge.