[Resolved] Tailor4less.comAvoid like a plague!

I have ordered a suit from Tailor4less and these people gave me a hard time. When I ordered I gave them my exact measurements, but when my suit finally arrived it was horrendous! Shoulders were longer, sleeves were incredibly shorts, and what I noticed - that there were no button holes on one sleeve.
I contacted them right away and sent some pictures and all they said was how sorry they were. Their rep said they'll refund me as soon as possible and promised that someone from Tailor4less will contact me with further details, but of course that never happened. This site is just a joke owned by a bunch of scammers. I will not buy from them again and I will make sure spread this information. Avoid like a plague!

• Resolution statement

• Tailor4less's Response, Jan 30, 2017

Dear Branden,

We are sorry to hear that the garment you received does not meet your expectations.
    We have a Post-selling policy http://tailor4less.com/en-us/info/ that allows us to refund for alterations (depending on the problem and garment involved) and also, if there is any production problem, we can make a second shipping of the product.

According to your initial complaint we agreed with the refund for the adjustments. There is a maximum amount we can refund in this situation and you can check it in our policy, which you read and accepted with the purchase.
    According to your message, you were quiet satisfied with the product:

“After thinking it over, I'm realizing that it really is a nice coat.
    I was pretty upset about the stitching, and the misfit of the shoulders, but the fabric is amazingly comfortable and soft. The funny thing is that the stitching on the body of the coat is great! Did someone else do the sleeves?
    What can we do to resolve this situation?”

(Message we received from you on 23rd December).

For further questions, please contact our customer service at [protected]@tailor4less.com
    Best regards,