Tag Heuer Aquaracer Watch / Stops, if not wearing for 6 hours

1 13841 Tustin East Dr, Tustin, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714-404-3429

I purchased Tag Heuer Aquaracer Watch in LasVegal Mirag Casino Watch shop. It is a automatic watch and do wear it everyday. I'm finding that this watch stops if I don't waer it for at least 6 to 7 hours.
It suppose to work at least 2-3 day without wearing it but it does not work if not wearing more than 6 hours. So every morning I have to set the time and date and use it. It is like a piece of junk.
I paid more than $1800 and and works like a $0.18C watch.

Comments

11th of Sep, 2008

I had the same issue. Now I bought a watch and works perfect, price of new watch is $49.99.

24th of Feb, 2009

Same deal here.

I have a new Tag with automatic winding. I put it on after not wearing it a couple of days and it is DAYS off from the correct time. When not wearing it, I have even tried repeatedly holding the watch in hand and flicking my wrist to spin and charge it, and doing this whenever I thought about it. It still can't keep a charge or correct-time for more than a day or two.

I also have a Citizen Eco drive (Solar) www.amazon.com/Citizen-Eco-Drive-Canvas-Strap-BM8180-03E/dp/B000EQS1JW and it keeps PERFECT time and does NOT need to be worn constantly, does NOT need to be kept in the light all the time, does NOT have a battery that needs changing, and does NOT require a $200+ watch winder to spin it and keep it charged.

I hate P.O.S. equipment that is priced for status instead of quality. Tag must be laughing at the fools who are spending thousands of dollars on "premium" watches that CAN'T EVEN KEEP TIME.

• Jp
      29th of Jun, 2009

I bought an aquaracer in December of 2007 and three months after I bought it I noticed a residue on my wrist from wearing it. The store that I bought it from said it must be from skin cells because it's stainless steel. I said I have owned $250 stainless steel watches and did not have this problem. I don't wear it during physical related activities and I shower everyday...not to mention if I don't wear it consdtantly the time slows down significantly. I'm sending it back!

• El
      28th of Jan, 2016

Please see attach

• Au
      11th of Jun, 2017

Dun waste your time buying a Tag Heuer get a Rolex instead!!!

• Ri
      9th of Aug, 2017

Priced high. Dealers very rude and with attitude in Dubai. Concept of an automatic watch requiring winding still amazes me specifically when I asked for a fully automatic watch...TAG please work on this concept...