Having problems with TAG Heuer?

TAG Heuer Customer Service Contacts

+41 329 198 000 (Switzerland)
+1 866 260 0460 (United States)
6A Rue Louis-Joseph Chevrolet
La Chaux-de-Fonds, Illinois
Switzerland - 2300
966 South Springfield Avenue, NJ 07081 Springfield, United States

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TAG Heuer Customer Service. Initial TAG Heuer complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TAG Heuer above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TAG Heuer. Discuss the issues you have had with TAG Heuer and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TAG Heuer Complaints & Reviews

TAG HeuerTotally unreliable watch, and finding it impossible to contact Tag. Dreadful customer service and awful product .

REFERENCE: Power/Goldsmiths, The Oracle, Reading RG1 2AQ-Tag Heuer, self-winding watch, serial number wkq3573

I purchased the Tag Heuer, self-winding watch, serial number wkq3573 from Goldsmiths, The Oracle, Reading RG1 2AQ. At the point of purchase I paid £1457.50. Also took out a five year extended warranty.

The Tag Heuer, self-winding watch, serial number wkq3573 is not of satisfactory quality. Bought as a Golden Wedding present on 28.3.17. As it was losing time, we took it back for repair 5.9.17 under guarantee (estimated return date 21.11.17). It went wrong again (same fault), so we took it back to Goldsmiths 25.6.18 (estimated return date 10.9.18). For some time it was OK, but in October 2020 it developed a new fault: the whole watch face started swinging round to the left, so although the hands were at the correct time, the twelve was sometimes at five-to, sometimes at quarter-to, even twenty-to. Again we took it back to Goldsmiths on 4.11.20 (estimated return date 20.1.21 - and no sign of it today - 22.1.21). It was out of guarantee, but we had taken out insurance, so they duly sent it off again. I think it unfair that the insurance company should pay for a watch that is clearly not up to scratch. In the less than four years I have owned it, it has been in the repair shop for more than four months, and I would like my money back. To add insult to injury, after the second repair I got a rather nasty letter from Tag Heuer insinuating that I must have fiddled with it (bearing in mind that I was 75 coming up 76 at the time, I think that's a bit rich)! Goldsmiths has behaved impeccably: my beef is with Tag Heuer..

The last repair was for sheared-off dial feet, which they said must be my fault. I maintain it is faulty design.

TAG HeuerCarrera calibre 5 automatic

Hello,
    This summer I proudly bought my calibre 5.
    I repeatedly turn back the time 1 or 2 munitee to get it back the correct time.
    In other words the watch seems go faster than it should.
    Do you recognise this issue?
    How can I get this resolved?

I bought the watch in Switzerland on holiday and have all the official documents on hand.
    Thanks.

Regards,
    Gijs van den Bersselaar
    +[protected]

Jul 17, 2020

TAG Heuer — Sunglasses

Dear TAGHeuer eyewear customer support, Hi, I bought a TAGHeuer sunglasses less than one year ago from the...

TAG HeuerCW2

Dear Sir/Madam
      I would like to express my disappointment in the way I have been treated with the TAGHEUER Bezel exchange.

I bought my CW2 Item Ref SBF8A8014 serial number AN1380HR7150103 last year and suddenly, the bezel fell down due to manufacturer defect. I sent it to the TAG HEUER dealer in Riyadh KSA back in November 16, 2019 and UNTIL TODAY, 5 MONTHS LATER, the watch is not fixed yet. shouldn't you either grant me store credit for me to exchange the DEFECTED watch and get a watch that works or please inform me until when, I will keep waiting without a watch? is this customer satisfaction????

Michel Deek
      [protected]@gmail.com
      +[protected]

Awaiting your answer

CW2
      CW2

Jan 26, 2020

TAG Heuer — Vintage f1 - formula 1- ladies w1411

Dear tag heuer customer service team: I own this watch for many years and have really built a travel and...

Jan 11, 2020

TAG Heuer — Tag heuer connected

Dear Sir/ Madam last year, I bought my 1st Tag Heuer Connected series 2 but I was very disappointed with the...

Nov 04, 2019

TAG Heuer — Watch model cfj 7110 serial rbl0245

Dear Tag Heuer support team, I bought the watch model CFJ 7110 Serial RBL0245 Nov 29th 2014 in Cypress Mall...

TAG Heuerygss case bracelet

I am extremely disappointed with this watch as it has been faulty from the time we purchased it.
        I myself have had a TAG watch for around 20 years which has never given me any trouble so I recommended that my new partner buy one but it has given him trouble from the day he purchased it.
        It is very difficult and stiff when changing the time and it often loses time.

I tried to log in to TAG Australia to request a repair and the page would not submit.

ygss case bracelet

TAG HeuerEyewear frame quality

I'm a loyal Tagheuer customer and love all your various kind of products. However I got disappointed with one of my collection frames which I used to wear it only 1 or 2 times a week that the arms towards the air start showing puppies and cracks with oily liquid coming out that may cause an allergy to the sensitive skin above the ears.

I bought it around 2 years back whereas the other tagheuer frames I have been using them since 5 to 7 years and still as new.

The quality of material used for the one I complain about is not at the high quality standards of Tagheuer.

I'm highlighting this case for your review and consideration.

Best Regards
          Mohammed ALSHARMANI
          Mobile 00973 [protected]
          Email:mohammed.[protected]@hotmail.com

TAG Heuerddgg-qjkp-c4vm

Dear Tag Heuer,

I bought this watch on 17 April 2018 at your store in Frankfurt airport. The watch was a present from my wife for my 50th Birthday and cost her approx 3 months salary (please check Estonian salaries - v low). So this watch means/meant a lot!! It is now being sent by the Tag Heuer agent in Estonia to Finland for repair as the automatic winding is clearly not working anymore. It started to lose time after 14 months and after 17 it needed constant winding. My point is that I cannot exchange or receive a replacement and was told this could only be done at where I bought the watch - it may be years until I revisit FRA airport.

Point 1 is that I would never have bought a watch, that I now know, is too delicate or automatic winding affected by magnets (may be the cause?) and Point 2 after less than 18 months it is basically unreliable. I should be able to have a new/replacement watch or replace with a battery operated watch here in Estonia. For a global brand you offer a poor customer service and don't think you understand how much 2, 500 euros approx means to some people.

I am complaining to Tag Heuer Germany as Tag Heur Switzerland/Finland and Estonia appear powerless to provide an adequate service.

Please see the attached photo that shows the warranty card.

Respectfully,

Guy Bartlett

ddgg-qjkp-c4vm

RESOLVED

Apparently the damage was my fault! A scratched crown was the issue which will be replaced (will take 7 weeks) and cost 60 Euros - approx 25% the value of the watch. In my opinion do not buy Tag Heuer - buy a cheaper Tissot! Never had a problem in 18 years.

TAG HeuerPlanned obsolescence

I purchased a TAG Heuer watch in 1989 said to be waterproof to a depth of 200m. I wore it while scuba diving, until the "O" ring under the crystal suffered the effects of aging. I then discovered that TAG Heuer supports its products only for 15 years and that it is impossible to replace the very simple "O" ring, thus rendering the watch useless for use underwater. You merely look after a Patek Philippe watch for the next generation but you keep a TAG Heuer only until its planned obsolescence date.

TAG HeuerWatch

Having owned many reliable watches by manufacturers such as Omega, Seiko and Royal London, i decided to 'take the plunge' earlier this year and treat myself to a watch made by TAG Heuer, which i purchased from your Meadowhall (Sheffield) branch.
                The watch is absolutely everything i wanted apart from the most critical thing, reliable!
                Within 2 weeks of ownership, the watch had stopped for 30 minutes, then restarted, requiring me to resent it. Within a week, it repeated this, and then the following week, somehow skipped a day (in the middle of a month?) on the date!
                The watch has stopped twice more since, and so i returned my watch to the store a couple of weeks ago. The store staff were very helpful but informed me that it will be at least 4 weeks, and possibly 6 weeks before i will get my watch back, and they cannot provide me with a 'loan' watch whilst it is away.
                I am wriitng to let you know my extreme dissatisfaction at having to wait 4 weeks for a repair, and no loan watch being available. I paid a lot of money for this watch and feel let down by a Brand that i genuinely thought would excel in all respects compared to my past watches, supplied by 'lesser' brands.

Watch

Jul 11, 2019

TAG Heuer — Formula 1

I purchased a TAG Heuer Formula 1 at an Fine Jewelry Store at an airport while in Europe for $1, 300. After 2...

Jul 10, 2019

TAG Heuer — Service

I have been looking for a tag watch with the mother of pearl face, and diamonds for six months now, as my...

TAG HeuerWatch model number war2452/3

I purchased this watch as a replacement for my lost TAG watch on 22nd March 2016. In January 2018 I noticed the watch face had ‘swivelle ‘. I took it to Goldsmiths Jewellers in Cirencester and assumed that it would be repaired under guarantee.
                  TAG informed the jeweller that the watch had received ‘an impact ‘ and therefore the damage could not be repaired under the guarantee. Please note that I am a 62 year old woman with a quiet lifestyle. I was very upset at the time as it certainly had NOT received an impact but I decided to pay for the repair which was approx £450. You repaired the watch face on the 9th February 2018.
                  This year, my watch face AGAIN swivelled. Just 13 months from the last repair. I took it back to Goldsmiths Jewellers and they sent it to TAG. AGAIN you said that the watch had received an impact therefore was not covered under a guarantee and would cost £475 to repair.
                  This watch is just 3 years old. It cost over £3000.00. It broke after less than 2 years of owning it and then again, the same fault, 13 months later.
                  I had my last TAG watch for 12 years and it never went wrong or had ‘impact' damage. I am horrified by the response from TAG to this current situation. I believe there is a fault in the actual watch and I woukd like you to do take this complaint extremely seriously as I believe I have been treated very badly, I should never have paid to have it repaired in the first place and I am shocked that you are suggesting that it is my fault that the watch face has slipped.
                  I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Mar 25, 2019

TAG Heuer — tag calibre "s" mens watch - delayed repair - (18 months) and lacksidal attitude

Dear Ma'am / Sir This is with reference to a Tag Hueur Men's Wrist Watch (Model - Claiber S) that I...

TAG Heuerrepair to my watch under warranty

My tag heuer formula 1 calibre 16 chrono automatic recently stopped working, it is only a year old and cost me £2250. I sent it back to tag via fraser hart jewellers to get it repaired under the two year warranty. Today I get a call from fraser hart informing me that the watch has had a knock and that i'm liable for repair costs of £360! I've only worn the watch a handful of times! I think they're accusing me of damaging the watch which is a load of nonsense. I suppose I may have knocked it off n a wall or doorframe at some point but I certainly don't remember any significant knock. So now I have a year old, £2250 watch that is effectively useless unless I pay your company several hundred pounds to fix a watch that is clearly of substandard quality! I have watches by mühle, oris and omega and have not had a single problem in 20 years yet I buy one of your watches, wear it a handful of times and it breaks! I'm really not happy with your response or your attitude to fixing my defective watch. I'm now in a position where i'll have to seek legal recourse. I'll also be plastering a negative review of your products all over digital media. Appalling company.

Mar 03, 2019

TAG Heuer — very rude service given!

03/03/19: we are supposed to change the watch battery at tag heuer, garden mall. However, the manager saying...

Jan 02, 2019

TAG Heuer — aquaracer

I purchased my watch from an authorized dealer in Montreal. From the very first day, the watch did not keep...

TAG Heuer — aqua racer

My wife bought me an Aqua Racer for a present. Last year it quit working so we returned to Goldsmith Jeweler...