Swiss Colony / return policy

1 WI, United States Review updated:

My husband was given sweaters as a Christmas gift about 3 and 4 years ago. He didn't like the colors. He has never worn them and they still have the tags attached and they are still in the original packaging. The guarantee that came with the sweaters says, "If at any time you're not absolutely delighted with any item you order from us, please tell us and we will make a prompt replacement or refund the merchandise amount. Your satisfaction is absolutely guaranteed.
I called the company and was told they would not take them back. I asked to talk to a supervisor who was rude and stated they would not take them back and my definition of "if at any time" was different from hers. Their guarantee is worthless!

Comments

• Co
      16th of Dec, 2009
    Swiss Colony - Delivery date promise not kept

I was PROMISED a delivery date of December 15, 2009. December 15 came and went. I did all my Christmas shopping with Swiss Colony under the ""Buy Now, No Payments until Feb. 2010" agreement. Stay tuned to see if I ever receive the merchandise

• Th
      22nd of Dec, 2009

I placed an order with swiss colony November 10, 2009 and the order was to arrive no later than December 23. As today is the 22 I decided to call and find out were my order was. as it turns out they just shipped the order today and there is no way that it will arrive by tomorrow. They also told me 3 of the items that I ordered would not be shipped as the are out of them. I ordered these items almost 2 months ago, and it will not arrive on time nor will I be receiving the complete order. When I emailed custumer service they responded with an email that stated my required deposit for the Items was not received and cleared until December 21. However, according to my bank the money was cleared and taken out of my account on November 12th... 41 days earlier than they stated. I have never heard of anything like this its insane. Not only did this bother me but, the Items they say were unavailable to ship for my order they are all available online to order. So, If I order today and pay the extra 24.95 expidited shipping I will have all of my items in time for Christmas but, the Items I ordered and payed for in full almost 2 months ago will not be a complete order and will not be here on time...

• Mi
      27th of Dec, 2009

i hear ya! my in-laws were supossed to get there wonderful presents before x-mas and I now look like an idiot because they have not gotten them yet! On top of that since the day i ordered... i have had 2 unexplained pinnless debit charges on my mastercard that i did not make!!

• Po
      2nd of Oct, 2010

Did you have a gift receipt? Did your husband remove the item's tag? Did you have original packaging?

• Sw
      4th of Oct, 2010

Kathy1,

We'd like to help make this right for you. You can call toll-free (800) 383-5283 from 8:00 a.m. to midnight (Central time), Monday through Friday, and/or email me directly: valencia (at) imsdm.com and I'll be happy to forward your contact info to customer service.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,
    Marivic Valencia
    Social Media Analyst
    Colony Brands

• Sw
      11th of Nov, 2010

Hello. I handle social media for Midnight Velvet. Please feel free to email me at valencia@imsdm.com and I'd be happy to get you connected to customer service and help address this. - Marivic Valencia

• De
    Anderson
    Indiana
    Phone: 765-617-1993
    debbiezierer@rocketmail.com

I ordered christmas presents aout 5 weeks ago and said theyd be delivered by Nov 24th, 2010!!And to this date no order hasbeen here!!!My orderis 18606615!!!Can u check please!!???

• De
      3rd of Dec, 2010

PLease help me find my order ASAP as it was spose to be here by Nov 24th, 2010!!

• Ar
      16th of Feb, 2011
    Swiss Colony - non delivery/small product
    swiss colony
    swisscolony.com

did not deliver as promised, very small product (they must use magnification to take there pictures) said they could get item out faster for an additional fee which was more than the item in one case.

• Be
      4th of Aug, 2016
    Swiss Colony - Wrong order recieved
    Swiss Colony
    Wisconsin
    www.swisscolony.com

I helped my 90 year old mother fill out her order for Christmas gifts to Swiss Colony. She wanted to order three of the same items to send to two households, one of nuts and one of cheese. Instead of one order of three, we received three orders of three. My mother cannot afford to pay for such large orders and I would like to know how to either return the extras or be sure she isn't charged for triple what she ordered. I would appreciate you getting in touch with me through e-mail.

The order was placed by Florence Carroll of Frankfort, Indiana.

I can be reached beckyannhumbach@yahoo.com

• Je
      4th of Aug, 2016

My records show that my check #2642, dated 11/23/07 for $88.90 has not cleared my bank. This check was sent to you to cover 2 orders I placed. The orders have been received. Is there some reason you are holding this check?
    Jeanne

19th of Mar, 2017

I ordered emoji's truffles from you. When they arrived they were melted, dried and stuck to the box. They do not even resemble emojis. They look like a sick cow flew over and made a mistake. The package clearly instructs the carrier to leave the package if there is no answer, Hello. This is Florida; and even though it was a chilly morning (45 degrees) they were ruined.