SUBMIT A COMPLAINT

Swiss Air / poor service bad systems worse food

Wigan, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom

Worse long haul flight ever. Online booking a joke. Swiss air idea is to pre-allocate seats so when you go online with a fully booked flight all seats are booked! you have no choice of where you want to sit because they are all allocated by Swiss air before the 23 hr before flight window. Flight from Shanghai had worse food ever, one dish was semi edible but they only carry enough to feed 60% of passengers the other 40% food supplied was inedible vegie dish. Wake up Swiss air there are no vegies in China! Staff onboard not interested in service, or don't know what service is. There is a reason they are cheap, the service is rubbish. It is worth paying a little more to fly with someone who actually is interested in customer service.

Post your comment