Swarovski / watch and customer service

Clear Spring Maryland, United States Review updated:

They don't take care of their customers! I have a watch that has lost crystals, falls off because the latch stops working VERY quickly and the battery is awful. This will be numerous times of having to send the watch back for repair. The last time I had to send it their was mix up and it took forever! This time I went to send it back and apparently they have a new policy and now I have to pay for their poor product! I contacted them to try and resolve this and I got a boiler plate message back. They don't care! I highly recommend not buying from Swarovski!!!

Da
Mar 29, 2016

Comments

• Cr
      Apr 03, 2016

I got a watch for xmas it's been back being fixed more than having it... The nice white strap has gone funny and the crystal has fallen out a second time...

• Ke
      Mar 18, 2018

Received a beautiful crystal watch that I cannot wear due to the malfunction of the clasp. I drove 75 miles to the nearest outlet store and was told they could send it out for repair but I had to pay $50.00. Round and round, why should I pay for their defect. Could not get anywhere. The result, I took it to a local jeweler and put a different clasp on it so I could wear it. I will never shop for their merchandise again. If you purchase from them pray it will always be in working order otherwise save yourself a trip any of their stores or outlets.