Swarovski / fidelity ring
Two years ago I bought a fidelity ring for my sister for Christmas (2014). About a year ago, one of the stones came off and we took it to the Swarovski shop in Malta (where it was purchased) for repair. The ring came back repaired after about three months. A few months later, the same stone fell off again, but this time we could not find it. We took it back to the shop and were told that the piece was discontinued and were asked to choose something else of the same price. My sister did not wish to give up this ring and asked the sales assistant to send it for repairs. Six days later we were contacted by a sales assistant at Swarovski Malta who told us that it is going to take another month for the ring to be sent abroad for repairs and it might take very long for it to be returned.
We are very disappointed with this customer service and therefore we ask for your intervention in the matter.
The Repair & Warranty Form bears the following information:
Repair number : 206668
Name: Vella Ruth
Authorised Retailer: Swarovski Premium Store Valletta, Malta
System no: 1106365
Purchase Date: 24/12/2014
remarks: 1 missing crystal
Your earliest response will be appreciated.
More Swarovski Complaints & Reviews
- Swarovski Crystals - swarovski crystals are beyond repair! 
- Swarovski - awful customer service 
- Swarovski - losing my watches 
- Swarovski - earrings turning green 
- Swarovski - customer service 
- Swarovski Nirvana Petite Ring - broken nirvana ring rip off
- Swarovski North America - dismal customer service at boutique 
- Swarovski Snow Crystals - will not repair
- Swarovski - crystalline oval white watch
- Swarovski - "rose gold" ring