Sunwing Travel Group / I am complaining about a vacation i booked to grand memories cayo santa maria.

Montreal Quebec, CA

We just came back from a 7 day trip (march 3-10, 2017). we were really disappointed. I got really sick twice in 7 days. I was unable to eat or drink for 4 days. our room spelled like sewage. the pillows were smelly. we had to cover them with towels to able to sleep. the bathroom walls and the sink had mold growing all over. dust and dirt on the wood. fridge made noises like a truck. tv was from the 90's. the lobby washrooms floors were covered with sewage water coming up the sewage hole. poor cleaners had the drain the filth manually. the front desk people did not do anything after complaining for 4 days. the resort did not have water to flush the toilets due to a problem by the central water plant. they should always have plan b for emergencies. no water to take baths or flush toilets. I had diarrhea for 2 days and no water. we had to fill the tank with bottled water. how could they wash and clean the dishes in the kitchen with no water. I could not eat. there should be more control on false advertisement. we booked a 4= star resort and got a 2= star room. I have pictures to prove my claim. last night, after we landed I was transferred to st. joseph hospital in lachine by an ambulance because I was so sick, could not breath and could not even walk in the plane. I request a refund or a price adjustment for what we got. I have contacted sunwing but not have received a response yet.

Ta