Sunwing Travel Group / flight & nexus

1 Canada

we left for Cancun on Saturday Oct 29th from Vancouver on flight #wg597 are booking # was [protected] the champagne service while in flight we were told that all food was to be paid for & they do not take cash . we were under the understanding that we still got sandwich or some thing . we do not carry are credit cards on us & were really upset & hungry as I said we thought they would hand out some thing . when we got to Cancun air port to be taken to are bus for the trip to the hotel. the sunwing guy who took us there was really nice. There was another Sunwing guy there who we have no idea what he was doing just walking beside us and talking to us . As we got to go into the van he started to ask us for tip we already gave the gentle man who carried are luggage a tip. It was really uncomfortable as other passengers were there. then when we get to Akumal Bay Beach and Wellness resort are room was dirty the bed had a stain and sand in it . we complained the next morning and got new sheets I sleeped on top of bed first night then second day are patio door locks broke so had to get some one to come fix it as we could not lock the door after it was fixed or so we thought it broke again so we called back this time they got it fixed then to top it off the third day are room card would not work so we went to customer service to get some one to fix it . waited around and they came to fix it . when we got into the room we noticed the maid had cleaned the room and threw my girl friends camera lens in garbage as she cleaned the table in are room . found the maid and we ended up looking in garbage and luckly found it . I went to see manager of resort as my temper was gone he was nice about it and gave us bottle of champagne in are room and free massage but I already had my first 3 day gone waiting for things to get fixed. after all that was done we ordered room sevice at 11pm one night a salad and pizza the said 30 min at 12:15 am nothing called back and they said it was on its way still nothing gave up got ready for bed and at 12:50 guess what room service shows up. not a great holiday until the fourth day then it was nice but like I said first 3 days were lost . then on way back to Vancouver on Flight #wg 598 we ordered some noodles as we remember you have to pay for food we got two of them and the noodles were not cooked even got them to bring more hot water . not happy would just like something out of this .

My